We are a leading UK real estate advisory firm providing independent regulated assistance in acquiring residential and commercial properties in the UK and internationally.
We accept instructions from private banking clients, wealth management advisors, family offices, regulated FCA institutions, real estate funds, developers and all professional advisors. Our clients are either seasoned investors or new to the real estate market, both within the UK and internationally. We accept instruction from all serious buyers.
We are one of the few buying advisory services that has voluntarily allowed itself to be regulated legally by the Property Ombudsman in relation to residential acquisitions (see www.tpos.co.uk ). We also frequently partner major commercial buying agents and disclose all of our associations and partnerships upon acceptance of an instruction.
We are a full time real estate acquisition advisory service, acting only for buyers.
Andrew first qualified as a solicitor in 1994 and ran his own successful solicitors practice, handling and managing over 2,000 conveyancing transactions mainly in London and travelled extensively being involved in international legal transactions. He is now a non-practicing lawyer who decided to concentrate on real estate and started buying for clients in London from 1994. He has maintained an excellent disciplinary record with the Solicitors Regulatory Authority under Law Society Roll No. 163014. Andrew has also joined the property Ombudsman Scheme created on 1st January 2014 being one of the first to join.
Andrew has never been involved in acting as an estate agent and he refuses to be actively involved in selling any properties. This places us ahead of many other consultancies who either do both or have come from sales backgrounds. Protecting the buyer to formalise a strategy, whether it be residential or commercial as well as acting for the buyer is just as important and this has been the key driver for our success. We take the gloves off where necessary and we achieve outstanding results. Please look through and read our transaction page by clicking the picture screen to see some of deal flow success.
We have given seminars across the world for and on behalf of leading professionals, who have gained insight from our many years' experience. We are happy to provide our previous seminar notes from talks given in Singapore, Kenya, Beijing & Tokyo, on buying real estate in the UK and abroad. We also have a client exchange and can send news and views to all our clients.
- We only act for buyers
- We negotiate against sales agents prices
- We know the law better than any agency who is selling
- We act along side you during pre negotiation and throughout the legal process and often for years after completion
- We have access to over 100 off market opportunities at any given time
- About 50% of all purchasers are off market to a degree and we adopt the phrase deliverable as much as we use the phrase off market
- We work along side your banks, accountants, architects and surveyors throughout
- We buy into developments as well as act for developers buying
- We are one of the few consultancies that know commercial and residential equally well
- We have professional memberships that monitor us. We are proud members of the Ombudsman scheme who regulate us
- We advise not to buy as much as we advise to buy correctly, fitting in with intentions and expectations which is unmatched by any real estate professional
- We know leasehold and freehold titles and can explain how this fits in with your investment criteria for both commercial and residential properties
- We have extensive knowledge of lease extensions and enfranchisement and work along side and against the freehold estates of London to achieve this for buyers