NOTTING HILL , W11. When Constanti Real Estate first set up in the early 90's with the vision of buying properties ahead of the market we came across the now world famous Electric Cinema in the now fashionable Notting Hill. We came up with the idea of buying the property on the basis that the Grade 2 listed building could be worked favourably. We worked on ideas for digitally altering the original conema screen which was listed and to also apply for planning for an annex shop and extending as far back to Kensington Park Road as possible. The property was eventually acquired by developers and Gebler Tooth followed through the vigorous planning process. The Electric cinema was transformed from being one of only two cinemas projecting Electricity in the 1930's to being a very run down seedy hire hall in the early 1990's to the now glorious live and active cinema which is owned and run by the famous exclusive Electric House.